Raspberry Lemon Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
These muffins have a beautiful color and a wonderful flavors of lemon and raspberry.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream, canola oil and lemon extract. Mix well.
- Stir into the dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into 18 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.