Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
|16 oz of sour cream|
|1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix|
|1 package (10 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of water|
|1/4 cup chopped onion|
|1 tsp dried basil|
|1 tsp dried oregano|
|1 round loaf of bread|
This is a great way to serve this savory spinach dip.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Cut a 1 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf and set aside.
- Hollow out the bread, leaving a thick shell.
- Cut or tear the slice from the top of the loaf and the bread from the inside into bite sized pieces.
- Fill the shell with the dip and set atop a large platter.
- Arrange the bread pieces and vegetables around it and serve.