Asian Marinated Beef Tenderloin
- 4 lbs of beef tenderloin cut into fillets
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Full of Asian flavors.
- Combine all ingredients except for meat and blend well.
- Add beef fillets to a large zip lock bag and add the marinade.
- Marinade for about an hour.
- Grill fillets over hot coals until you reach desired doneness.