Chilled Mango Pineapple Soup
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cored
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup mango or papaya nectar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbs grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup grand Marnier liquor
- 4 cups heavy cream
- In a food processor, puree pineapple and mangoes.
- Add the nectar, pineapple juice, orange peel, liqueur and blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a wire mesh sieve to remove fiber and return mixture to food processor.
- While running processor slowly add cream and mix well.
- Chill for several hours before serving.