Chilled Mango Pineapple Soup
|1 pineapple, peeled and cored|
|4 ripe mangoes, peeled and pitted|
|1 cup mango or papaya nectar|
|1/4 cup pineapple juice|
|1 tbs grated orange peel|
|1/4 cup grand Marnier liquor|
|4 cups heavy cream|
- In a food processor, puree pineapple and mangoes.
- Add the nectar, pineapple juice, orange peel, liqueur and blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a wire mesh sieve to remove fiber and return mixture to food processor.
- While running processor slowly add cream and mix well.
- Chill for several hours before serving.