Creamy Corn Casserole
This is a super simple savory corn casserole that is perfect for a family or holiday gathering. 6 to 8 servings.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 oz) package of corn bread mix (we like Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn drained
- 1 (14 oz) can of creamed corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a (9×9) baking dish.( you may alternatively use a cast iron skillet)
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, eggs ad corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.