Flounder Filet with Parmesan Monzarela and Capers
|2 lbs of flounder filet|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella|
|1/2 cup butter softened|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup scallions, chopped|
|1/2 cup sliced mushrooms|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|Fresh Italian parsley for garnish|
The cheese topping sets this dish apart.
- Place fillets in a single layer on a well greased broiler pan.
- Brush with lemon juice.
- Season fillets lightly with salt and pepper.
- Combine Parmesan, Mozzarella, butter, mayonnaise, scallions and mushrooms.
- Broil fish for about 4 minutes or until it easily flakes.
- Remove fish from heat and spread with the cheese mixture.
- Broil an addition 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned and melted.