- 1 head of butter or Boston lettuce
- 3 white or pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 3 avocados, peeled, seed removed and sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 lb of blue cheese, crumbles
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Avocado and grapefruit paired with a wonder lemon honey dressing.
- Blend dressing ingredients well.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on salad with grapefruit and avocados placed in an alternative pattern.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving
- Season with salt and pepper.