Grapefruit and Avocado Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
|1 head of butter or Boston lettuce|
|3 white or pink grapefruit, peeled and sectioned|
|3 avocados, peeled, seed removed and sliced lengthwise|
|1/4 lb of blue cheese, crumbles|
|Juice of 3 lemons|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 tbs white wine vinegar|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
Avocado and grapefruit paired with a wonder lemon honey dressing.
- Blend dressing ingredients well.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on salad with grapefruit and avocados placed in an alternative pattern.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving
- Season with salt and pepper.