Honey Glazed Curry Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
This chicken is prepared in a coconut curry sauce and glazed with honey.
- Combine butter, honey, mustard and curry.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the mixture and place and a shallow casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 30 minutes, basting several times with the honey mixture.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the shredded coconut and bake for an additional 15 minutes.