Italian Herb Garlic Bread
- 1 large of Italian or French bread, split lengthwise
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 scallion chopped, white and green parts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely minced
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 small can of chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe takes ordinary garlic bread to new levels with the use of fresh herbs.
- Combine butter, scallions, garlic marjoram, oregano and olives.
- Spread mixture evenly over bread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated until heated through. then place under a broiler to toast tops.
- Slice into serving pieces.