Italian Herb Garlic Bread
|1 large of Italian or French bread, split lengthwise|
|3/4 cup butter, softened|
|4 scallion chopped, white and green parts|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely minced|
|1 tsp marjoram|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1 small can of chopped ripe olives|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
This recipe takes ordinary garlic bread to new levels with the use of fresh herbs.
- Combine butter, scallions, garlic marjoram, oregano and olives.
- Spread mixture evenly over bread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated until heated through. then place under a broiler to toast tops.
- Slice into serving pieces.