Parmesan Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 lb fresh button mushrooms, stems removed, and hollowed out slightly
- Blend cream, Parmesan, garlic and Tabasco. Mix well.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes, then place under a broiler just until cheese is lightly browned.