Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Marinade
- 2 pork tenderloins about (1 lb) each
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Super savory and delicious. You may substitute for dark rum for the bourbon.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, bourbon or rum and soy sauce.
- Marinate covered in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Place meat and marinade in a roasting pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees in a preheated oven, until temperature of meat reaches 150 degrees on a meat thermometer. About 30 to 40 minutes.
- Baste occasionally.
- Slice tenderloin and serve hot with marinade drizzled over the top.