Rigatoni with White Beans and Sausage
|1/2 lb of rigatoni, cooked according the package directions|
|2 cups chicken broth|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 lb of kielbasa sausage, sliced thin|
|2 tsp oregano|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1 (14 oz) can of Cannellini beans, drained|
|1 (14 oz) can of diced tomatoes, drained|
|6 cups of baby spinach leaves|
|6 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is stick to your ribs recipe with pasta, sausage and white beans.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the set aside.
- Add the chicken broth and garlic to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sausage, oregano and olive oil. Mix well.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes and pasta.
- Place the spinach on top of the mixture.
- Cover and turn off heat and allow spinach to steam for about 1 minute.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls topped with grated Parmesan.