Rigatoni with White Beans and Sausage
- 1/2 lb of rigatoni, cooked according the package directions
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb of kielbasa sausage, sliced thin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) can of Cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 6 tbs Parmesan cheese, grated
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is stick to your ribs recipe with pasta, sausage and white beans.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain the set aside.
- Add the chicken broth and garlic to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sausage, oregano and olive oil. Mix well.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes and pasta.
- Place the spinach on top of the mixture.
- Cover and turn off heat and allow spinach to steam for about 1 minute.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls topped with grated Parmesan.