Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbs sugar
- 8 tbs butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- parsley for garnish
This is a unique colorful tomato dish. You can use all red tomatoes or a combination of red and yellow.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a saute pan.
- Add tomatoes and sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook until tomatoes and shiny and heated through.
- Do not overcook because tomatoes will burst.
- Remove and serve warm.
- Garnish with parsley.