Asian Grilled Ginger Tuna
- 1 lb of tuna steaks (1/4 lb each)
- 3/4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 and 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbs ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
This tuna is full of Asian flavors. It may be grilled or sauteed.
- Combine soy sauce, orange juice, garlic ginger and olive oil.
- In a shallow dish add the tuna steaks and pour the marinade over.
- Cover and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Grill over hot coal for about 3 minutes per side cook in a saute pan using medium high heat for about 3 minutes per side.