Avocado Humus Dip
|2 ripe avocados|
|1 (15 oz) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|1 tbs tahini|
|4 cloves garlic, crushed and finely minced|
|1/2 small red onion, minced|
|3 tbs of cilantro, chopped|
|1 tbs cumin|
|juice from 2 limes|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is wonderful spin on guacamole and traditional humus.
- Peel avocados and remove seeds.
- Cut into chunks and add to a food processor.
- Add the lime juice and chickpeas and process until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and process until mixed well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita wedges or chips.