- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and devein-ed, tails on
- 1/2 lb bacon slices, cut in half
These shrimp are full of flavor with a savory herb stuffing.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Leave tails on.
- Make a deep cut down the back of the shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients for the stuffing. Season with salt and pepper
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Stuff each shrimp with about a (tbs) of the stuffing mixture.
- Wrap each shrimp with a slice bacon and secure with tooth picks.
- Lightly oil an baking dish and add the shrimp.
- Bake the shrimp in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until bacon is slightly crispy, turning once.
- Shrimp may be served as is or with the sauce of your choice.