Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Parmesan Herb Stuffing
|1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup of Parmesan|
|1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped|
|2 tbs fresh thyme, chopped|
|2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 lb of large shrimp, peeled and devein-ed, tails on|
|1/2 lb bacon slices, cut in half|
These shrimp are full of flavor with a savory herb stuffing.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Leave tails on.
- Make a deep cut down the back of the shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients for the stuffing. Season with salt and pepper
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Stuff each shrimp with about a (tbs) of the stuffing mixture.
- Wrap each shrimp with a slice bacon and secure with tooth picks.
- Lightly oil an baking dish and add the shrimp.
- Bake the shrimp in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until bacon is slightly crispy, turning once.
- Shrimp may be served as is or with the sauce of your choice.