- 2 lbs of bay scallops or sea scallops cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- white pepper to taste
- kosher salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
This is super simple way to serve fresh scallops.
- Melt butter with garlic.
- Pour half of the melted butter into a shallow baking dish.
- Place scallops in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Combine the flour, paprika, white pepper and cayenne and sprinkle over the scallops.
- Pour the remaining butter over the scallops.
- Broil scallops until golden brown. 5 to 8 minutes.