Indian Smoked Turkey and Cheese Spread
- 1 lb of smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 Serrano pepper chopped finely
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 12 oz jar of peach or mango chutney
- Crackers for serving
This is delicious cheese spread with an Indian twist. It marries smoked turkey, cream cheese, curry powder and chutney.
- In a food processor or mixing bowl of an electric mixer, add the meat, cream cheese, green onions, Serrano peppers and curry powder. Mix well.
- Spread into a shallow bowl.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled
- Spread chutney thickly over top.
- Serve with crackers or naan bread.