Snow Pea and Cauliflower Salad
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 lb of fresh snow peas, strings removed
- 1 (5oz) can of sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tbs of jarred roasted red peppers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- Break the cauliflower into small florets
- In a bowl combine the cauliflower and snow peas. Set aside.
- For the dressing mix together all ingredients.
- Pour over cauliflower and snow peas.
- Add water chestnuts and roasted red pepper.
- Toss and refrigerate before serving.