Snow Pea and Cauliflower Salad
|1/2 head cauliflower|
|1/2 lb of fresh snow peas, strings removed|
|1 (5oz) can of sliced water chestnuts, drained|
|2 tbs of jarred roasted red peppers, roughly chopped|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs white vinegar|
|1 tbs sugar|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|3 tbs toasted sesame seeds|
- Break the cauliflower into small florets
- In a bowl combine the cauliflower and snow peas. Set aside.
- For the dressing mix together all ingredients.
- Pour over cauliflower and snow peas.
- Add water chestnuts and roasted red pepper.
- Toss and refrigerate before serving.