- 2 tbs toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 head of romaine lettuce,sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green peppers
- tortillas cut into thin strips (2)
- dash of hot pepper sauce
A wonderful salad with spicy Mexican flavors.
- Combine sesame seeds, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 cup of oil and salt and pepper in a blender. Mix well.
- In a bowl combine chicken with hot pepper sauce and let marinate for about 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of oil and fry tortilla strips.
- Remove tortilla strips and saute chicken in pan.
- When cooked, transfer chicken to large bowl and toss with all ingredients.
- Serve salad slightly warm.