|2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup onions, thinly sliced|
|1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|4 artichoke hearts, quartered|
|1/2 cup heavy cream|
|4 tsps Dijon mustard|
|2/3 cup dry vermouth|
|Chopped parsley for garnish|
This is a super simple dish with a Dijon cream sauce along with mushrooms.
- Heat butter in skillet.
- Lightly dredge chicken breasts in flour.
- Saute’ chicken in butter until lightly browned.
- Add onions, mushrooms, garlic and artichoke hearts while browning the second side.
- Stir over medium heat until reduced by half.
- Reduce heat and add cream.
- Stir in mustard and vermouth.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts to serving dish.
- Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with rice and a green veggie.