Chilled Pineapple and Peach Soup
- 6 large ripe peaches
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 cup golden sherry
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- Fresh mint for garnish
This is a wonderful fruit soup that is surprisingly refreshing and delicious.
- Poach peaches in boiling water until soft.
- Peel, remove pits and slice.
- Place all ingredients except sour cream in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add sour cream and blend.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with mint.