Chilled Pineapple and Peach Soup
|6 large ripe peaches|
|1 cup canned pineapple chunks with juice|
|1 cup golden sherry|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|2 cups sour cream|
|Fresh mint for garnish|
This is a wonderful fruit soup that is surprisingly refreshing and delicious.
- Poach peaches in boiling water until soft.
- Peel, remove pits and slice.
- Place all ingredients except sour cream in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Add sour cream and blend.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Garnish with mint.