|1 lb of ground chuck (80/20)|
|1 small red onion, finely minced|
|3 egg yolks|
|1 tbs of Dijon mustard|
|1 tbs ketchup|
|1 tbs Worcestershire sauce|
|4 sesame hamburger rolls toasted|
|4 slices of cheese of your choice|
This is a wonderful American favorite food. You may add cheese of your choice. We love american or cheddar.
- In a large bowl add the ground chuck, onion, egg yolks, mustard, ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
- Mix until totally combined.
- Toast sesame rolls in oven for 5 minutes.
- Form the chuck into 4 (1/4 lb) burgers.
- Cook over charcoal or in a saute pan for about 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Add cheese and place under broiler to melt.
- Add burgers to bun and garnish as desired.