- 1 lb of ground chuck (80/20)
- 1 small red onion, finely minced
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbs of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs ketchup
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 4 sesame hamburger rolls toasted
This is a wonderful to prepare Americas favorite food. You may add cheese of your choice if desired.
- In a large bowl add the ground chuck, onion, egg yolks, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix until totally combined.
- Toast sesame rolls in oven for 5 minutes.
- Form the chuck into 4 (1/4 lb) burgers.
- Cook over charcoal or in a saute pan for about 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Add burgers to bun and garnish as desired.