Creamy Two Cheese Polenta
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 2/3 cup corn meal
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
This is a delicious two cheese super creamy polenta. It may be served hot or cooled and cut into squares and grilled.
- Bring chicken stock to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Slowly add the cornmeal, stirring constantly until very thick.
- Stir in cheeses and cream salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly.
- You may serve as is or spread into a greased pie plate or shallow pan and cool for 2 to 4 hours.
- If you choose to cool, once cool cut the polenta into wedges and cook on a stove top grill or over charcoal.