Easy Garlic Bread
- 1 French baguette loaf, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tbs Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
This is a super simple delicious version of garlic bread.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise
- In a small bowl mix the butter with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Spread each half of baguette with the butter and olive mixture.
- Sprinkle each baguette half with Parmesan cheese.
- Place the bread under a hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown.