Flounder with Dill and Mustard Sauce
- 2 lbs of flounder fillets or any other white fish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp of fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Dash of paprika
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- capers for garnish
This is wonderful one dish meal with Julianne vegetables and delicate flounder.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill mustard, salt, pepper,sugar, garlic and paprika.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with the mixture and arrange in a flat baking dish.
- Layer julienne vegetables over fillets and top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and additional paprika.
- Cover and let bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Take care not to over cook.