Flounder with Dill and Mustard Sauce
|2 lbs of flounder fillets or any other white fish|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|1 and 1/2 tsp of olive oil|
|1/4 tsp sugar|
|3 tsp of fresh dill, chopped|
|3 tsp Dijon mustard|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|Dash of paprika|
|2 carrots, julienned|
|1 small zucchini, julienned|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese|
|capers for garnish|
This is wonderful one dish meal with Julianne vegetables and delicate flounder.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill mustard, salt, pepper,sugar, garlic and paprika.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with the mixture and arrange in a flat baking dish.
- Layer julienne vegetables over fillets and top with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and additional paprika.
- Cover and let bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Take care not to over cook.