Garlic Roasted Potatoes
|4 large new potatoes, quartered|
|4 tbs unsalted butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|6 cloves garlic|
|fresh parsley for garnish|
This is wonderful way to elevate potatoes.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add potatoes and coat with butter on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover saute pan and cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic cloves and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Recipe may be doubled.