Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 4 large new potatoes, quartered
- 4 tbs unsalted butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 6 cloves garlic
- fresh parsley for garnish
This is wonderful way to elevate potatoes.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add potatoes and coat with butter on all sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover saute pan and cook over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic cloves and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until garlic is soft.
- Recipe may be doubled.