Grilled Wild Mushrooms
- 10 medium wild mushrooms (a variety)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a wonderful way to serve wild mushrooms as a side dish. Use a combination of mushrooms. Oyster, cremini, shitake etc.
- Clean the mushroom caps and remove any debris. Discard the stems.
- In a bowl pour the oil and vinegar over the mushrooms and toss until they are coated.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to cover.
- You may saute the mushrooms in a pan or grill them over hot coals for 4 to 5 minutes.