Pumpkin and Blue and Cheddar Cheese Ball
|6 oz of cream cheese, softened|
|3/4 cup sharp cheddar, shredded|
|1/2 cup of canned pumpkin|
|1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbs dry sherry|
|1/2 tsp curry powder|
|dash of kosher salt|
|1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped|
|1 tbs parsley, chopped|
|sliced pears, apples, crusty bread and crackers for serving|
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar, pumpkin, blue cheese, garlic, sherry, curry powder and salt in a mixer bowl.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Mix nuts and parsley in a shallow dish.
- Shape cheese into a bowl a roll into the nut mixture.
- Serve with fruit or crackers as suggested above.