Sauteed Zucchini Squash and Mushrooms
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 tbs butter
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried dill or 1 tsp of fresh
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 yellow squash, sliced
This is a delicious side dish. A touch of dill brings out the wonderful flavor of Zucchini.
- Place zucchini and squash in colander.
- Sprinkle with salt and toss.
- Let stand for 30 minutes
- Press out juice.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add add all ingredients and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Re- season if necessary.