Crab Legs with Four Pepper Sauce
- 16 large stone crab claws
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green chili pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Stone crabs are a sustainable crab species that are readily available in Florida. However they are quite easy to order by mail order and well worth the effort.
- Seed and finely chop the 5 peppers.
- Combine all ingredients except crab in bowl and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve sauce in a small bowl on the middle, with the crab claws artfully placed around.