Sweet Chili Shrimp
- 2 lbs of shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tbs sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp green pepper, minced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tsp mustard
- Bibb or butter lettuce for serving
This is a wonderful appetizer.
- Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, relish, green pepper, eggs and mustard. Refrigerate overnight.
- Several hours before serving,combine sauce with shrimp and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve on small plates lined with lettuce.
- Optional: you may cook shrimp in shells if desired.