Sweet Cream Biscuits
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
The addition of cream makes these biscuits extra rich.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Stir in cream until mixture becomes a soft dough that can be handled easily
- Knead dough for 1 minute on a floured surface, then pat to 1/2 to 3/4 inch thickness.
- Cut dough into rounds or squares.
- Dip in melted butter and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.