- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbs minced scallions
- 4 tbs parsley, minced
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
This dish works best with farm fresh ripe tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
- Gently press out the juice and seeds and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Blend remaining ingredients and spread evenly on tomatoes.
- Place tomatoes in roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes a just tender.