|3 medium ripe tomatoes|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|3 tbs minced scallions|
|4 tbs parsley, minced|
|1 tsp thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
This dish works best with farm fresh ripe tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
- Gently press out the juice and seeds and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Blend remaining ingredients and spread evenly on tomatoes.
- Place tomatoes in roasting pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until tomatoes a just tender.