Warm Cheese Ravioli Pear Salad
- 16 oz of fresh four cheese ravioli
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 18 cups of mixed salad greens
- 4 cups of thinly sliced canned pears, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
This is a great starter or main course.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions and drain.
- combine oil, vinegar, rosemary, cinnamon and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Combine lettuce, ravioli and pears in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cheese.