Baked Halibut with Swiss Cheese
|3 lbs of halibut steaks, about 3/4 inch thick|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tsp dried thyme|
|1 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|1/4 cup dried bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
- Place halibut in dish and pour over lemon juice.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Combine the cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle fish with the mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.