Broiled Sea Scallops
- 1 lb of fresh sea scallops
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is super simple way to prepare fresh scallops.
- Rinse scallops and remove abductor muscle. Dry and arrange on a broiler rack.
- Combine butter and lemon juice and brush half the mixture over the scallops.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn scallops and brush with the remaining butter mixture and broil for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices for serving.