Broiled Sea Scallops
|1 lb of fresh sea scallops|
|1/4 cup butter melted|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is super simple way to prepare fresh scallops.
- Rinse scallops and remove abductor muscle. Dry and arrange on a broiler rack.
- Combine butter and lemon juice and brush half the mixture over the scallops.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn scallops and brush with the remaining butter mixture and broil for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon slices for serving.