Broiled Swordfish with Parsley Lemon Butter
|4 swordfish steaks, about 1/2 inch thick|
|1/4 cup butter, melted|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|juice from 2 lemons|
This is a very adaptable recipe that may be used with salmon and tuna steaks as well.
- Place washed and dried steaks on the rack of a broiler pan.
- Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Brush with 2 tbs of melted butter.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for about 10 minutes.
- Turn and brush with butter and broil for an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- To make the parsley lemon butter, melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley. Keep warm.
- Remove fish to a serving platter and pour lemon butter over.