|4 large flour tortillas|
|1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese|
|1 cup of pepper jack cheese|
|1/2 stick of butter, melted|
|1 tbs of canola oil|
|1 small bunch of scallions, white and green parts, chopped|
|handful of cilantro, chopped|
- In a large saute pan using medium heat and half the butter and oil and a tortilla.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheeses scallions and cilantro.
- Top with another tortilla, then carefully turn using a large spatula and cook until cheese has melted.
- Add the other half of the butter and oil and repeat the same process with the other tortillas.
- Cut into wedges.
- Garnish with a little cilantro.