Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cup Cakes
|1 package of instant chocolate pudding|
|1/2 cup of crumbled walnuts|
|1 box of devil's food cake mix|
|1 cup vanilla yogurt|
|3/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add paper muffin cups to a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients, then add to dry, mixing well.
- Fill muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out dry.