Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cup Cakes
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup of crumbled walnuts
- 1 box of devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add paper muffin cups to a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine all wet ingredients, then add to dry, mixing well.
- Fill muffin cups and bake for about 20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out dry.