Crab Meat Salad with Radish and Cucumbers
- 1 lb of back fin crab meat
- 3 radish, finely minced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs fresh thyme
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 bread sticks for serving
- Butter lettuce leaves
This is a super refreshing salad.
- Dice cucumbers and radish until very fine.
- In a bowl add radish and cucumbers to crab meat.
- Add thyme and chives.
- Add Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide crab meat among 4 lettuce cups and top with the salad.
- Gently mix well.
- Top with a bread stick.