- 1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 tbs of red onion, diced
- 1 tbs celery, diced
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 tbs butter
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a take on the classic Maine Lobster. Instead of lobster we use jumbo lump crab meat.
- Add crab to a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, onion, celery and lemon juice.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Gently mix well. Do not break up the crab meat lumps.
- Add butter to a saute pan using medium heat and lightly brown hot dog rolls on both sides.
- Add 1/4 of the crab mixture to each hot dog bun and serve.