|1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat|
|1 tbs of red onion, diced|
|1 tbs celery, diced|
|1 tbs mayonnaise|
|juice from 1/2 lemon|
|4 hot dog buns|
|2 tbs butter|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a take on the classic Maine Lobster. Instead of lobster we use jumbo lump crab meat.
- Add crab to a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, onion, celery and lemon juice.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Gently mix well. Do not break up the crab meat lumps.
- Add butter to a saute pan using medium heat and lightly brown hot dog rolls on both sides.
- Add 1/4 of the crab mixture to each hot dog bun and serve.