Cream Cheese Eggs with Salmon
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 lb of smoked salmon or lox, cut into thin strips
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 small package of cream cheese or (3 ozs) cut into small pieces
This is a super simple breakfast or brunch special.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Stir in the salmon and half the scallions.
- In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook stirring often until the eggs are set but still moist on top. About 3 minutes.
- Scatter cheese over the eggs and continue to cook until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve on plates and garnish with remaining scallions.