- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped, leaves reserved for garnish
- 2 carrots, grated
- 5 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbs orange juice
- 1 tbs parsley, chopped
- lettuce for serving
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is non traditional egg salad filled with crisp vegetables and a tangy dressing.
- Add sour cream to a large bowl and add paprika, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice and parsley, Mix well.
- All other ingredients to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over and gently mix well.
- Serve in lettuce lined plates.