|2 lb of flounder fillets|
|1 cup lime juice|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|2 medium onions, thinly sliced|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|2 medium tomatoes, diced|
|1/2 cup chopped scallions|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (you may leave seeds in if you like it spicy)|
This is a delicious Peruvian Ceviche that uses flounder oranges and limes.
- Cut the fillets into bite sized pieces and place in a non reactive bowl.
- Add orange juice and lime juice and stir to mix well with fish.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add onions, tomatoes and scallions and peppers.
- Season with salt.
- Serve in attractive dishes or atop butter lettuce.