- 2 lb of flounder fillets
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (you may leave seeds in if you like it spicy)
This is a delicious Peruvian Ceviche that uses flounder oranges and limes.
- Cut the fillets into bite sized pieces and place in a non reactive bowl.
- Add orange juice and lime juice and stir to mix well with fish.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add onions, tomatoes and scallions and peppers.
- Season with salt.
- Serve in attractive dishes or atop butter lettuce.