Green Beans with Mushrooms and Walnut Dressing
- 1 lb of small fresh green beans
- 1 lb of mixed small mushrooms
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbs walnuts
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs sherry
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tbs tarragon vinegar
This is a salad with fresh green beans mushrooms and a savory walnut dressing.
- Cook beans in boiling water until al dente (firm to the tooth).
- Add beans to and ice bath to stop cooking.
- Slice mushrooms and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Puree walnuts , mustard, sherry, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add oil and blend well.
- Combine green beans with dressing.
- Chill for several hours and serve.