Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 10 jalapeno peppers, chopped seeds removed
- 2 handfuls of cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- juice from 1/2 lemon
This is a super simple delicious hot sauce. It you like it super spicy leave the seeds in.
- Chop the peppers, onions, cilantro and garlic.
- Add to a food processor and pulse until almost smooth, but still a little chunky.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauce will keep refrigerated for at least 1 month.