Japanese Crab Cucumber and Radish Salad
- 1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat (you may alternatively use king or snow crab meat)
- 2 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small cucumber
- 10 radishes
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted black sesame seeds
This is a delightfully refreshing salad. Super simple.
- In a dry frying pan toast sesame seeds using medium heat. About 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut cucumber in half and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Slice on the diagonal (skin on)
- Slice onions on the diagonal
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Add the crab and all other ingredients to a bowl and add the sesame seeds and rice vinegar and gently mix well.