Lemon Cherry Fruit Pie
|1 (21oz) can of cherry pie filling|
|1 prepared gram cracker crust (9inch)|
|1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened|
|1 cup cold milk|
|1 (4oz) package of jello lemon flavor pudding|
|1 can whipped cream frosting|
- Spread half of the cherry pie filling on the bottom of the pie crust.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in the milk until well blended.
- Add the pudding mix and beat until smooth.
- Gently stir in about a half can of the whipped cream.
- Add a top layer of whipped cream.
- Spread the remaining cherry mixture over the whip cream and refrigerate for about 3 hours to set.