Onion and Garlic Potatoes
- 1 lb of new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- In a large sauce pan add water and bring to a boil.
- Par boil potatoes for about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place butter in a large sauce pan along with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Add the onions, potatoes and garlic to the saute pan and mix well.
- Place the saute pan in the oven and bake, stirring occasionally until potatoes are golden brown. About 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.