Onion and Garlic Potatoes
|1 lb of new potatoes, cut into quarters|
|1 tbs butter|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 medium onion, cut into quarters|
|3 cloves garlic, sliced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|Parsley for garnish|
- In a large sauce pan add water and bring to a boil.
- Par boil potatoes for about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place butter in a large sauce pan along with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Add the onions, potatoes and garlic to the saute pan and mix well.
- Place the saute pan in the oven and bake, stirring occasionally until potatoes are golden brown. About 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.